Schoo Middle School
Daily Student Announcements
Friday, Oct. 5, 2018
Today is an ‘X’ Day
• Students, if you’re not feeling well, please go to the health office instead of calling or texting your parents from your phone. The health office can help you call home. Do not call from the main office or from the classroom.
• As the weather cools, please remember to bring your coat when you go to lunch/recess. You will not be allowed back in the locker area once you have left for lunch/recess.
• Wrestling begins Monday, October 8th. Sixth graders are able to participate; see Mrs. H in the PE area. Seventh and 8th grade girls’ basketball team placement days start the Wednesday after fall break, Oct. 17th. Be sure to sign up for sports on GOOGLE CLASSROOM using the code: PAD0KP (that is the number zero).
• Today after school: Last practice for Volleyball, A team. Good luck to all our volleyball players in your tournament tomorrow!
• Geography Club will meet after school on Monday (Oct. 8th) in Mr. Thatcher’s room, 344. Bring a friend and get ready for some fun!