Schoo Middle School Daily Announcements
- Tomorrow (Nov. 7th) is the monthly Schoo Food Market. Anyone can come to the Food Market if there is a need in your household. If you’ve never participated, and would like to, or you just want more information, see Mrs. Taurins in the Schoo office.
- Attention, Native American caucus members! We have a special guest from History Nebraska coming today (Nov. 6th). She will have lots of cool artifacts from the Nebraska History collection. We will meet after school in the MPR. Hope to see you all there!
- This week’s Skill of the Week is ‘Greeting Others.’ Remember your 1st period teacher will be watching you in class and keeping track of students who are demonstrating the skill of the week as well as general kindness towards others. Let’s reach 100 by Friday!
- Today (Nov. 6th) is the last day to order girls basketball shirts online. No orders will go through after 4 pm.
- It’s National Nachos Day! In their simplest form, nachos are tortilla chips covered in nacho cheese or other melted cheese and served with salsa. First created sometime around 1943, the popular and loved nachos are of Mexican origin. It’s also National Stress Awareness Day. This is a day to identify and reduce the stress factors in your life. Start with some nachos and see if it helps.