Schoo Middle School Daily Announcements
- Today (Nov. 7th) is the monthly Schoo Food Market. Anyone can come to the Food Market if there is a need. If you’ve never participated, and would like to, see Mrs. Taurins in the Schoo office.
- This week’s Skill of the Week is ‘Greeting Others.’ Remember your 1st period teacher will be keeping track of students who are demonstrating the skill of the week as well as general kindness towards others. Let’s reach 100 by Friday!
- Harry Potter Club will meet tomorrow (Nov. 8th) after school in the Room of Requirement, aka, the multipurpose room! If you don’t know what house you’re in, we’ll help you figure it out.
- Students, please check the white board outside the office on your way to lunch or recess. If your name is on the board, there is something for you to pick up in the office. There are a lot of names on the board today.
- It’s National Bittersweet Chocolate with Almonds Day. That’s oddly specific. The day ushers in one of the more healthful ways to enjoy chocolate.