Schoo Middle School Daily Announcements
- There is a mandatory parent/cheerleader meeting for all students interested in Lincoln East cheerleading on Monday, March 2nd at 7:15 p.m. in the East High Black Box classroom.
- After school today: boys’ basketball, teams 7A & 7C, 8A & 8C.
- SOAR Tickets have been drawn! Winners for this week are: 6th grade Clayton Sizer, submitted by Ms. Jumps; 7th grade – B.J. Bradford, submitted by Ms. Boshart; 8th grade – Steven Frede, submitted by Ms. Schneider. Each student received a pass for Urban Air, and a combo meal to Raising Canes. Congrats, students!
- There is no elementary school on Monday, but we do have school at Schoo. See you all on Monday!
- It’s Valentine’s Day! Valentine’s Day began as St. Valentine’s Day, a celebration of one or more early Christian saints named Valentinus. During 18th century England, the day evolved into an occasion in which people expressed their love for each other by presenting flowers, offering confections, and sending cards.