Schoo Middle School Daily Announcements
- Students! Please check the Lost & Found items located on tables outside the office. Items not claimed by the end of the week will be donated to a worthy cause.
- It’s Schoo Staff Spirit Week #3! And it’s I Want You To Be Happy Day! While doing a good deed for someone else, teachers and staff are supposed to wear an outfit that makes them feel their best, whether it be sweatpants or their Sunday best.
- The Schoo monthly Food Market is this FRIDAY, March 6th. If you would like more information, see Mrs. Taurins in the Schoo office.
- Did you know that the Backpack program served over 260,000 meals in 2019? To continue this success of helping LPS families we are asking for donations. Starting today, you will be able to give donations to your first period X day teacher. If you donate 10 dollars or more, you will receive a shirt and will be asked for your shirt size. Donations will be accepted until March 17th for shirts. Thank you for your support in helping our Schoo and LPS families!
- As mentioned earlier, today is National I Want You to Be Happy Day. The day encourages us to do something that makes others happy. It also asks us to see others’ happiness from their point of view. Putting a smile on someone’s face tends to put one on ours, too.