Schoo Middle School Daily Announcements
- Students! Please check the Lost & Found items located on tables outside the office. Items not claimed by the end of the week will be donated to a worthy cause.
- It’s Schoo Staff Spirit Week #3! It’s Wellness Wednesday and teachers and staff are supposed to “Spread Kindness Like a Basket Full of Spring Flowers!”
- The Schoo monthly Food Market is FRIDAY, March 6th. If you would like more information, see Mrs. Taurins in the Schoo office.
- Track will begin practice on Wednesday, March 18th. Students can begin signing up now on the sports sign up page at Schoo’s intramural website. Schedules will be posted as soon as we get them. Practices are held daily unless told otherwise.
- National Grammar Day is observed across the United States each year on March 4th. The observance encourages the use of correct grammar in both verbal and written language.