Schoo Middle School Daily Announcements
- Students! Please check the Lost & Found items located on tables outside the office. Items not claimed by the end of the week will be donated to a worthy cause.
- The Schoo monthly Food Market is tomorrow (FRIDAY, March 6th). If you would like more information, see Mrs. Taurins in the Schoo office.
- Track will begin practice on Wednesday, March 18th. Students can sign up now on the sports sign-up page on Schoo’s intramural website. Schedules will be posted soon. Practices are held daily unless announced otherwise.
- Remember to give donations for the Food Bank Backpack Program to your first period X day teacher when we return from break. If you donate 10 dollars or more, you will registered to receive a shirt and will be asked for your shirt size. Tuesday, March 17th is the last day to donate money and receive a shirt. Thank you for your support in helping our Schoo and LPS families!
- If you lost a phone a few weeks ago, please come to the office during lunch time to claim it. We’ve had one here for quite a while.
- It’s National Cheese Doodle Day, an annual celebration where fingers turn a cheesy orange as we snack on these flavorful treats! Found across the country, these cheddar cheese coated snacks come in puffed or crunchy, fried or baked.