Schoo Middle School Daily Announcements
- April is financial literacy month. Writing down all of your purchases for a period of time is a great way to identify how you are spending your money. This will help determine how to set up a budget.
- It’s Spirit Week! Today (April 21st) is Pink Out; tomorrow (April 22nd) is Patriotic Day, and Friday (April 23rd) is Beach Day.
- Sports Discussion Club will NOT meet today.
- Native American Club will meet after school tomorrow (Thursday, April 22nd) in room 231.
- Skyhawk Pride Club will meet after school today (Wednesday, April 21st) in the multipurpose room.
- On Friday, April 23rd, several members of Schoo’s Skyhawk Pride group will observe the GLSEN Day of Silence. The Day of Silence is a national student-led demonstration where LGBTQ students and allies all around the country – and the world – take a vow of silence to protest the harmful effects of harassment and discrimination of LGBTQ people in schools. Please respect their observance of this important day.