Schoo Middle School Daily Announcements
- April is financial literacy month. Debt is money that is owed of loans and credit cards. Bad debt refers to a person’s inability to pay off a loan or make monthly payments on time. Bad debt can prevent a person from getting future loans or credit cards. Creating a budget and managing your money will help you stay out of debt.
- It’s Spirit Week! Today (April 22nd) is Patriotic Day, and tomorrow (April 23rd) is Beach Day.
- Native American Club will meet after school today (Thursday, April 22nd) in room 231.
- Science Quiz Bowl will meet after school today (4/22) in room 336.
- On Friday, April 23rd, several members of Schoo’s Skyhawk Pride group will observe the GLSEN Day of Silence. The Day of Silence is a national student-led demonstration where LGBTQ students and allies all around the country – and the world – take a vow of silence to protest the harmful effects of harassment and discrimination of LGBTQ people in schools. Please respect their observance of this important day.