At Schoo, our priority is student learning. Schoo’s mission, Educate, Enrich, Serve and Support guides our staff in the pursuit of excellence every day! PTSO believes partnering with teachers, parents, and students is essential to increase student achievement.
“At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child’s success is the positive involvement of parents.” ~ Jane D. Hull
At Schoo, your PTSO wants to provide a positive climate for supporting the learning potential of all students. PTSO does this by:
- raising funds for teacher fund requests
- honoring teachers/students/staff with special recognitions
- purchasing and selling spirit wear to promote Schoo spirit
- purchasing the Schoo Skyhawk mascot
- offering a scholarship for graduating seniors who attended Schoo for middle school for 6th, 7th and 8th grade
- networking with the Fallbrook community and other locally owned businesses
Having students graduating from elementary to middle school can cause feelings of uncertainty. One of the best ways to address these feelings is to become knowledgeable about middle school and its mission. This may be accomplished by becoming an active member of their PTSO.
Want to find out more
WHEN: 1st Monday of each Month
9/14, 10/5, 11/9, 12/7, 1/11, 2/1, 3/1, 4/5, 5/3
WHERE: via Zoom – meeting code 455 846 3620
WHO: Any interested parent, student, family member, OPEN TO ALL
Your PTSO officers:
President: Amber Hudson
Treasurer: Maria Harder
Secretary: Becca Jensen
Staff Support: Kym Le
Principal: Cedric Cooper
PTSO email: schooPTSO@gmail.com
Find more information on Schoo Middle School PTSO Facebook page!